Please know that the safety and well-being of our guests and employees are of top priority to us. In light of the current COVID-19 situation, the serviced residences has been following the National Environment Agency’s Sanitation and Hygiene advisory for Hotel Operators.
We Are Getting Squeaky Clean to Welcome You Again!
- Deep cleaning and sanitisation of the serviced residences, including public areas and apartments. Hospital-grade disinfectants are used for these processes. Surfaces, corridors, curtains etc. are sanitised.
- Carpets and upholstery are shampoo-washed with an environmentally-friendly cleaning agent and hospital-grade germicidal cleaner.
Serviced Residences and Public Areas
- Temperature screening is conducted at our entrances, for guests and employees. We are also monitoring the temperature of our employees twice a day. Individuals with a temperature of 37.6°C and above will be denied access to the serviced residences.
- Guests and employees with fever and respiratory symptoms such as cough and runny nose are denied entry and asked to seek medical advice immediately. The serviced residences has medical referral contacts readily available for guests and employees who are unwell.
- The counter is sanitised before every guest is being attended to.
- There is an increase in the frequency of sanitisation of public areas, especially high-touch areas. These include the main entrance, guest facilities, public restrooms, sofas and lifts. Sanitisation is scheduled 5 times a day with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Environmentally-friendly sanitisers are available at the reception counter. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available at the lift lobbies of level 1, 4 and B2.
- To minimise contact and risk of cross-contamination, the gym, pool, poolside cabanas, open air deck, bbq pit and playground are closed until further notice.
- SafeEntry digital check-in system developed by Singapore’s Government Technology Agency are put in place at the serviced residences’s entrances for contact tracing. All guests and employees are required to check-in and out as they enter and leave the premises.
- Rooms are sprayed with germs killer as an additional step to ensure a sanitised and hygienic environment.
Carousel Buffet Restaurant
- All diners are required to sanitise their hands before entering the restaurant.
- Sneezeguards have been installed at the buffet counters to protect food from contamination.
- Food tongs are replaced frequently.
- High touchpoints such as countertops, tables and chairs are sanitised with hospital-grade disinfectants frequently.
- Disposable gloves are available for diners who would like to minimise contact with serving utensils and surfaces.
- Tables at Carousel are spaced out at least 1-metre apart to facilitate safe distancing. Markers have also been indicated on the floor at Carousel’s entrance and at buffet stations.
- Health declaration is required for all individuals.
- Group bookings are allowed for a maximum of 5 guests. For reservations of 6 guests and above, your reservation will be split. Please contact the team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for them to assist you.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 3 days before your arrival date.
For I Prefer Members
Preferred Hotels & Resorts is more committed than ever to supporting I Prefer Members. We are taking the following steps to protect your hard-earned benefits and ease any worries you may have about your status and points:
- All I Prefer Elite Members globally will maintain their status through June 30, 2021, regardless of their travel activity this year.
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts is extending the points expiration date for all I Prefer Members globally through the end of August 2020. Therefore, any points you have in your account that were set to expire in the coming months will be available to redeem towards an I Prefer Rewards Certificate until August 31, 2020.
- I Prefer member rate is fully cancellable until 31 December 2020.
Our associates are also receiving ongoing updates and standard operating procedures are enhanced with the development of the situation. For further updates on the COVID-19 situation in Singapore, please visit the Ministry of Health’s website here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Last Updated: 18 May 2020