- Rates shown are inclusive of prevailing government taxes, applicable for selected dates only and subject to availability.
- The official check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am.
- Occupation charges will be billed up to the night before the check-out date.
- Maximum number of “permitted occupants” is two for a Studio, four for a 2-bedroom, and six for a 3-bedroom residence unit.
- Any extension of occupation period is subject to availability.
- At least two (2) weeks’ advance notice is required in writing for a change to a later occupation commencement date or a cancellation of a confirmed reservation. Failing which, a penalty fee of one (1) week’s daily published rate plus prevailing government taxes will be charged.
- The fees for occupation covers utilities as well as fees for the services by 8 on Claymore that is daily housekeeping services on weekdays (excluding Public Holidays), daily breakfast and other in-house residents’ services.
- Other miscellaneous charges such as (but not limit to) laundry, transportation, newspapers, and international phone charges will be separately charged and are not included in the lease.
- All invoices are to be settled on receipt so as to avoid any inconvenience to you and/or your guest.
- No pre-termination of the occupation is allowed.
8 on Claymore Serviced Residence has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our customers and visitors of our websites.
8 on Claymore respects the privacy of all its customers and business partners, and treats personal information (personal data) provided by you as confidential.
8 on Claymore use the information this website gathers strictly for marketing purposes such as determining travel patterns, tailoring promotions and working with affiliated partners. Unless you have expressly opted not to participate when providing us with your personal information, we may share certain information with our carefully selected partners or merchants for marketing purposes.
All information gathered is stored in our secure server and all practicable steps have been taken to ensure that the information you have provided is protected against unauthorized or accidental access. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or accidental access which is beyond our control.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or any concerns or complaints with regard to the administration of the Policy, or if you would like to submit a request for access to the personal information that we maintain about you, please contact us by sending your email to: email@example.com.