*The serviced residence is not able to accommodate guests serving stay-home notice (SHN), leave of absence (LOA), quarantine order (QO) and self-isolation based on STB and URA guidelines.
- Free cancellation 3 days prior to day of arrival. 6 nights charge will apply thereafter. No pre-termination of the occupation is allowed.
- Special cancellation policy applies to reservations made for the stated dates 17-19 August 2021, 30 September-3 October 2021 and 31 December 2021 only. Cancellations or changes made from 6pm (SGT) 30 days before arrival, or no-shows will be charged the full amount for the entire duration of their reservation (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) unless otherwise specified.
- Failure to arrive at Serviced Residence will be treated as a no-show. In the event of a no-show, a fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged. If the room is booked under non-cancellation and non-refundable terms, full charges will apply.
Rates and Deposit
- A minimum stay period of six consecutive nights is required.
- Rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change when arrival and/or departure dates are amended.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card. Full payment for the entire stay is required upon arrival. No pre-termination of the occupation.
- Maximum number of “permitted occupants” is two for a Studio, four for a 2-bedroom, and six for a 3-bedroom residence. The Serviced Residence will impose a charge for each additional individual found in the room.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing goods and services tax.
- Rates are quoted in Singapore Dollars. All foreign currency transactions will be converted to Singapore Dollars. The exchange rate may differ from the rate in effect on the date of the transaction due to market fluctuations. All conversions will be based on the prevailing wholesale interbank rates or the government-mandated rate, as shall be determined by the respective card associations.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee the reservation.
- The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Union Pay and JCB credit cards.
- 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences is committed to providing its guests and associates with a smoke-free environment. A cleaning fee of S$500 will be imposed on any guest in violation of this policy in the residence. Please note that smoking is only allowed in Designated Smoking Areas (DSAs) that are identified by The National Environment Agency (NEA) in the Orchard area.
- In proceeding with the reservation, you agree to allow 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences to collect and use your personal data for the purposes of administering and maintaining your customer relationship with us; complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and other business-related purposes of the Serviced Residence and its affiliates. You can unsubscribe to the emails at any time.
- Gatherings and parties are not allowed in the residences. The Serviced Residence reserves the right to evict non-registered guests from the premises.
- Reservations are non-transferable. Change in name of the registered guest will not be accepted.
- The Serviced Residence is entitled to amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The Serviced Residence shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses as a result of any cancellation of the reservation.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Serviced Residence harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation.
- The Serviced Residence may cancel the reservation if the hotel finds the reservation information provided falsified or incomplete.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you agree and accept the terms and conditions stated.
- Items that emit odour (for example, durians) and food preparation are not allowed in the residences.
- No pets are allowed on the property.
Should you need further clarification, please contact us via email at email@example.com